• Cost Effective
  • Compact
  • Comfortable
  • Simple to use
  • 100% portable (battery operated)

Administer inhaled medication Quietly, Easily, Conveniently

Deliver antibiotics, corticosteroids, bronchodilators and natural products such as Immuno-San and Silvaplex

Use wherever and whenever it is convenient. In the stable or paddock, even between events.

Available in three colours (blue, green, pink) and three sizes (foal, standard, large).


View More Intro from Nortev

With-holding period risks

What is in the pack?

Medication cup guide

View Medication Chart

Video demonstrations

Publications and Research Documents

Important Notification from Nortev

Frequently asked Questions


The Flexineb E3 is a quick efficient method of inhalant delivery. It is

  • a targeted delivery system, directing concentrated medication to the lungs and small airways.
  • an easy-to-use drug delivery device that produces a very fine mist of aerosolised inhalant for the horse.
  • robust and silent to ensure the horse is not disturbed.
  • available in three sizes of silicone mask.
  • compact, portable and battery operated for use where mains electricity may not be readily available.
  • totally silent in operation.
  • a very efficient device with 10mls of liquid aerosolised in less than twelve minutes.
There aren't any hoses, wires or awkward valves to deal with, keeping the whole experience calm and easy for both stable hand and horse. Commonly, around 10 minutes of treatment is all that is necessary. Up to three hours use from a single charge is normal.

The most frequently occurring lower respiratory tract disorders are:

  • Recurrent Airway Obstruction (RAO) also known as Heaves,
  • Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD),
  • Inflammatory Airway Disease (IAD) and
  • Exercise-Induced Pulmonary Haemorrhage (EIPH).

Typically, their treatment includes frequent systemic administration of drugs.

Flexineb E3 is so effective because the size of the particles of the aerosol is critical to getting it to where it needs to be - in your horses LOWER respiratory tract. The average particle size from the ultrasonic nebuliser is 4 microns for optimum penetration into the small airways.
Flexineb produces 71% of aerosol particles to the size required for the lower respiratory tract. The remaining 29% hit the upper respiratory tract & trachea. Most other nebuliser companies wont tell you how much aerosol gets to the lower lung.

Additionally Flexineb can be used to administer metered-dose inhalants using the MDI system. Treatment can be completed

  • within fifteen minutes leaving more time for exercise and training.
  • by the owner, reducing the need for visits from a veterinarian.

Flexineb E3 is available as
  • Full Nebuliser System for both MDI (metered dose inhalant) and wet nebulisation.
  • MDI only version, suitable for use with metered dose inhalants. The ultrasonic nebuliser can be purchased separately and added at a later date if required.
A full range of spares is available.

Flexineb is distributed in New Zealand by BMA Equine (a subsidiary of Bruce Moore Enterprises Ltd).
We are proud to market quality and unique products to animal health professionals and animal owners.

Flexineb products are manufactured by Nortev in Claregalway, Ireland.